Welcome to the Big Dream Program. I’m Alex. The fellow in the pic here.
This page is focused on the question that I asked myself for 20 years and I have met a lot of smart, savvy, ambitious, and creative people asking the same thing : What the Heck am I doing with my Life??!
It’s about that feeling that some of us have experienced – especially when we see someone else rocking their life – the feeling like there’s something great inside us too. If we could just. figure. out. what. the heck. it IS.
Do you relate to any of these?
- You know you could do really well at something, maybe even make a bigger contribution to the world, if you could just settle on something and stick with it
- You have dozens and dozens of ideas. Things you could do, projects you could accomplish, a craft you could master – but truth is there are so many possibilities – and almost ALL of them could be awesome – how the *&^% does one choose between them and pick only one?
- You can’t decide if you should just knuckle down and make the best of what you’re already doing now, or if a fresh start is what would be best
- Wondering if you should go back to school, get an accreditation, or… move abroad and live simply and cheaply
- You find yourself having to work at something that is SO CLEARLY not what you want to do with your life, but you can’t get clear enough on what the alternative would be amongst your ten possibilities
And more… but you get the idea. After my own personal experience and having worked with over a thousand people privately and in workshops, I’ve got a ‘take’ on some of these things – and it all boils down to a perspective. I call it the 5JRs (Juicy Realizations). Maybe this could also be helpful for you, if you feel you just haven’t figured out what you want to be doing with your life 🙂
Here’s my invitation to:
the WTH am I doing with my Life?! Kit
-the Road-Less-Travelled Mavericks’ Guide to Kick-A** Life & Work Design.
This is a virtual video-based kit you can begin right away – in fact, I’ll give you the link below. It covers:
- two of the quickest ways that can transform people’s work lives – sometimes within a week
- full video course explaining how to work with each of the 5JRs in your life incl stories and examples.
- A $45 Workbook called the Jumpstart that helps you get all your Big Dreams, and even Small Ones off the shelf and dusted off
- Two tactics to deal with fear and what might be behind those lack of motivation times
- Checklist to apply all the lessons and see what YOUR life/work design begins to look like.
- I can’t guarantee it, I know, but there is a VERY high percentage of people I’ve worked with that – once they listed out their first goals in each of the 5JRs – reported that they no longer felt lost, and knew what they wanted to do. It gave them direction, and the direction was built of the pieces of themselves that were most important to them.
Well, now, I think you’ll appreciate this. It’s a buck. $1 Canadian. For now. I’m not saying that as a marketing gimmick, I’m saying that I reserve the right to put that price up if it’s just not working.
There is a reason I’m doing this for $1. I really, really, really remember. I remember what it felt like for way too many years to be driving to work with a deep pit in my stomach every morning. I remember the countless hours spent reading self-help books, journalling… trying to figure my way forward. Nothing was working. Not for a very long time. I did make some really great changes along the way, but nothing ever felt ‘right’ until I saw the JRs. When I saw them, from that day forward, I’ve felt on track. It is something I am grateful for every day. No exaggeration.
If, IF there is a chance that what I’ve learned can help you, I want to do that. I reckon a buck is something you can take a risk on, and me too.
And I have another hope in this. I hope that you’ll see this, and you’ll get it to people in your life that mightn’t ever hear of it otherwise. I hope if this helps you you may buy some copies for your loved ones, or share the link to this page and help me make this available for anyone that was in the position I was in. I may be able to save them decades.
To get your kit(s):
Send me a buck for every kit you want. Buy some for friends. If you’re in Canada and do online banking, pls send an email transfer for $1 or $x for how many kits you’d like to alex[at]bigdreamprogram[dot]com using Security Question: Juicy? and Answer: Realizations
If you want to do credit card or PayPal, click here.
And I know you’re going to pay me if you want this kit, so rather than waste any time setting up webpage routings:
Here is the link into your Kit: http://bigdreamprogram.com/?p=745
If you’ve bought for friends, here’s what you can do:
1. Send them this link to show them the intro: http://bigdreamprogram.com/?p=785
2. Tell em you’ve already bought it and send them this link in: http://bigdreamprogram.com/?p=745
Please help me spread the word and see if we can get this into the right people’s hands. You can share this page on Facebook or Twitter or email it to your peeps 🙂
I hope you enjoy!